2010年3月1日月曜日

Photo exhibition



I visited my friend's photo exhibition yesterday, which gave me so much inspiration!!



This is one of the photoes that my friend took.
It's hard to see clearly in the picture, but there is an amazing capture of the river flow which is impossible to see with our eyes. Only a camera can capture this.




Among the photoes, there were some interesting ones.
This is a festival in Historic Villages in Shirakawa-go.
According to my friend, this festival is limited to the village people.
However, a man who took this photo loves Shirakawa-go and he visits there so often, so he became their friend and was invited to the festival!



This photo has a magical power to calm me down.



After visiting the exhibition, my friend told me that there was a cake shop that sells delicious rolled-cake.
So, I visited there! Why not!

I noticed sweet smell from 50 meters away!

PATISSIER LABO TETSUYA
http://www.arkworld.co.jp/labo-tetsuya/



I bought "TETSUYA ROLL" which you can see in the picture.

It was really tasty!
Well burned surface, very moist, but light and airy texture.
I wonder how this is possible.
And above all, perfectly balanced cream sweetness with the sponge.

This was really an exciting day to me:)


'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿