2010年3月17日水曜日

Samurai William



I love cooking, and I also love reading books!

It took me about a moth to read this book.
This book is about how British people opened the first trading house in Japan and the British who came to Japan.
His name was William Adams, and he became the advisor of 徳川家光(Iemitsu Tokugawa) who was the third 将軍(Shogun) of Edo Shogunate.

This book was written based on the old history book and research.
I could see how it was like to live in Japan around 16th century.
It's good to know how people lived in the old days.
I think, reading through history books, I can gain some perspective and knowledge on how to live a life.

For more detail description about this book, please see the page below;
http://www.britishempire.co.uk/library/samuraiwilliam.htm


'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿