2010年2月8日月曜日

ずんだ餅 (Zunda rice cake)

Hey, guys.
It has been a mess at work and I was working all day for the last 4 days.
Sorry, I couldn't update this blog.

Today, I think I'll be away from Japanese Green Tea talk.
Since I had "Zunda rice cake" tonight, I'm gonna talk about it.

It's a local cuisine in Tohoku(north east area of Japan).
It looks like this:


It does not look delicious...kind of, but it is delicious!
The green thing on top of the rice cake is "Zunda".
"Zunda" is paste made of 枝豆(Edamame:green soybean).
There are cake, cookie and shake made of "Zunda" which are all delicious!

The place where I live is far from Tohoku, but sometimes there is an event at a supermarket that sells varieties of food from everywhere.
And that's how I got this "Zunda rice cake" tonight;)


'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿