2010年2月16日火曜日

お雑煮(Ozouni)

It's really good to be back to this blog.
I've been very busy these days, so I might not be able to update so often this month.
But I'll do my best;)

I was meaning to write a recipe of "Ozouni" since January...
"Ozouni" is a traditional Japanese food which is eaten in お正月(Osyougatsu)



What you put in "Ozouni" pretty differs in each area and family.
My family does not put many things in it, but in other families, people put carrot, potatoes, chicken, spinach and so on.

[Recipe]

Ingredients for 2 people:

400cc of katsuo(bonito) soup stock
50cc of soy sauce
4 pieces of rice cake
3 leaves of Chinese cabbage
1 piece of 油揚げ(Abura-age:deep fried tofu)
Proper amount of かつおぶし(Katsuobushi)

1. Put katsuo soup stock and soy sauce in a pan, and heat it.
Cut Chinese cabbage and "Abura-age" in rectangles.

2. When the soup boils, put rice cake, Chinese cabbage and cook them til rice cake gets soft. Put "Abra-age" in a pan and cook for 2 minutes.

3.Serve in a cup and spread "Katsuobushi".


'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿