2011年5月8日日曜日

RUN FOR JAPAN!!

There was a charity run for Japan. I like running and I wanted to help people who suffered from Tsunami, so I participated in that event!
I was in Japan when Tsunami happened, and even though it was pretty far from where earthquake happened I could feel the ground moving for more than 5 minutes. I can imagine how awful people felt in Sendai and Fukushima.


First, you need to register! I paid 350 pesos for registration.
They have 3k, 5k and 10k courses. Since I'm a beginner, I took 3k.



Around 4:50AM. Already so many people there!



3k starts at 5:50AM! RUN FOR JAPAN!!
Why it's so early in the morning? Because it gets super hot after this.



... I got lost while taking pictures and accidentally took 5k course.
I ran 5k, anyway.



There were some jumping points:)



Thanks doggy :)



I really appreciate people's kindness!
Thank you for helping my country!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿