2011年5月18日水曜日

Cafe Adriatico

Cafe Adriatico!! I have long wanted to visit!!
My Filippino friend took me to this place and I was so happy that I could finally find this place:)



My first try, I could not find the place since I didn't have the address.
I asked so many people where this place was, but all of them took me wrong places.
I did my best for 2 hours, but I just simply resigned in the end.
Just got too hungry to keep on searching the place.
Later I found out that they were closed down by fire at that time anyway.

I don't want you to have same experience like I did, so I put the address below:

Cafe Adriatico
Address
1790 M Adriatico St Malate
Phone
02 525 2509
Hours
11am-11pm



The reason I wanted to visit this place were that it's famous for the good foods and the atmosphere. Cafe Adriatico is a remodeled pre-war house. I love traditional and historical places! I love their another restaurant "Abe" which is in the Fort area, too.

We ordered chocolate eh and enjoyed the place:)



'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿