2010年1月5日火曜日

Yukhoe (Japanese tuna-style)



[Recipe]

Ingredients for 2 people:

100g of tuna
*2 big spoons of soy sauce
*2 big spoons of Mirin
*1 big spoons of sesame oil
*1/2 piece of grated garlic
*1/2-inch piece of grated ginger
*1/2 small spoons of sweet bean sauce(甜麺醤) and Gochujang(苦椒醤)
*2 small spoons of ground sesame seeds
*A little bit of powdered hot pepper
1 egg yolk(if you want)
A little bit of shredded long green onion


1. Mix *marked ingredients.

2. Cut tuna into proper size and mix with the sauce that you made in #1.

3. Put #2 on a dish, and spread shredded long green onion. (Put egg yolk if you want.)


'

4 件のコメント:

  1. As always, it looks really good. You make it look so easy.

    Are you up for a challenge? Something to make it more difficult?

    There are a few flavors I love: BBQ, Buffalo, and sour cream.

    I know Japan has BBQ-flavored things. And Buffalo-flavored thing are surely impossible to find in Japan. But sour cream might be just rare enough to be difficult, right? Think there are any Japanese foods that call for sour cream? :D

    返信削除
  2. Bring it on!
    You are right that we have nothig with sour cream taste in Japan.
    I'll make something that muches sour cream taste.

    I'll update a pic hopefully next week!

    返信削除
  3. Haha "Bring it on!" I like it. But sour cream sounds even more difficult than I realized.

    I have an idea. You find something that has a sour cream taste in it and make the post. Then I'll make a video of me trying to follow your instructions and cook it here. :)

    I'm quite certain I will fail since I am horrible at cooking. It should be fun.

    返信削除
  4. I already came up with an idea;)
    Not sure if it's delicious, but I'll try and post a pic.

    If you have time, please try the recipe and tell me how it turns out!

    返信削除